The financial markets division was formed by Bouchard Fintech in 2007. The service provides a wide range of trading options and trading possibilities. The entire process is smooth, easy-to-use and is aimed at both private and corporate customers. Since the beginning, we have worked hard to make trading within the financial markets more accessible for our investors. We continue to strive to provide our clients with improved access to the financial markets. We offer the very latest in technology, innovation and, more importantly, the knowledge and expertise of our own market experts.
Bouchard Fintech has contributed to the development of better and more user-friendly market technologies. Our efforts are on-going and we continue our commitment to improving our offerings and services everyday.
The mission for Bouchard Fintech is to simplify, as much as possible, the access to the markets. Our efforts focus on providing the widest range of assets to trade in the financial markets. We are proud to use the latest technology and to combine those with the skills, knowledge and experience of our trading experts.
You are invited to open an Investment Account with Bouchard Fintech. You will be working with the finest financial tools and will have access to the markets through one financial broker.
We provide a full range of services within the financial markets that include:
- Futures contracts and options
- Stocks and shares
- Precious metals
- Risk hedging
- plus, much more
Unlimited access and extensive possibilities for investments
An ETF, which is short for , is an open fund for investors. The fund itself can be a portfolio of assets. Please note that one ETF may well represent a sizable portion of the market. While ETFs have some commonality with mutual funds, they also have some significant differences. A big difference is the fact that ETFs are traded on the markets. ETFs are an investment vehicle that gets traded frequently. Since ETFs are traded, their prices may fluctuate significantly.
ETFs first appeared in the USA in the late 1980s. They are still considered as some of the most profitable financial instruments in the financial market. ETFs also provide investors with the opportunity to trade in a segment that is of particular interest to the trader.
By trading ETFs, you could achieve much greater profits than trading other assets or stocks.
For many, they see ETFs as a smart and convenient way to trade stocks, especially if you have all the stocks in one portfolio. Exchange-traded funds are considered to be one of the simplest financial tools for buying and selling several assets at the same time.
By comparison, if you were to trade each stock individually, then the time commitment, the effort and the costs would be much higher. Each and every stock would have to be monitored and traded separately. Trading one stock at a time also requires certain skills and significant financial investments. Traders do not wish to pay additional fees and commissions while building their stock portfolio. That is why it makes far more sense to trade ETFs. By trading ETFs, you have better trading options while saving time and money.
The main advantages of ETF trading:
- Large selection of shares and other assets.
- High liquidity index, allowing processing of profitable transactions with ETF at any convenient time without any problems.
- Ease of operation that allows you to create an investment plan. This has significant benefits over trying to create a portfolio manually.
- There is no collateral or guarantees, especially when working with futures.
The most popular exchange funds and the ones that have the highest financial volumes are:
SPDR S&P 500 – This ETF is specifically designed to copy and to track the S&P 500 stock market index. The main advantage to an investor is the price reduction enjoyed in trading through this ETF.
- ETF VanEck Vectors Gold Miners - here you can invest in companies that specialize in the field of non-ferrous metals processing. You can buy assets of companies that operate worldwide. The fund's strategy is to duplicate the results that are obtained by companies that produce gold in the world.
- iPath® S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN is under the advisory authority of Barclays Bank. The main purpose of the fund is to duplicate the S&P 500 Short-Term VIX Futures TR Index by purchasing futures. The indicator reflects the hopes, views and direction that the fund is heading towards.
Bouchard Fintech offers the opportunity to carry out trading for any and all funds which are available on USA sites. In addition to all other privileges, customers can also receive detailed financial analysis of the markets. The analysis provides a complete picture about the market conditions. It also helps investors to minimize the possible risks that could arise from future transactions.
Futures and options
A unique opportunity to generate profits and conduct safe transactions
Futures and options
A futures contract is an agreement for the purchase or sale of assets at a future date. The parties agree, in advance, about the price and the exact date of delivery. At the same time, the parties also set out all the main parameters of the assets that are to be supplied.
After registering a transaction, the contract performance may occur as a matter of fact. There could be a delivery of the specified assets, depending on what the parties had agreed to initially. Why are futures contracts so popular? With futures, investors could see a good return on their investment while at the same time keeping their risks under control. Our company offers futures trading for a wide range of assets from around the globe. Typically, these are the assets of companies from such sectors as: energy, raw materials, agriculture, food, non-ferrous and precious metals, currency and others.
An option is one of the instruments in the financial arena. An option is an agreement sold by one party to another and it clearly sets out what the terms of the option are. In an option one party gets the right for a certain asset while the second party gets the right for payment at a fixed price in the future.
After conclusion of the agreement, the buyer is obliged to pay a "reward" to the seller. That payment is only a small part of the real price of the asset. What is the advantage of such a financial tool? You can easily make profits due to the changing prices within the market.
Futures and options are used by investors to earn money with purchases and sales of assets in the following categories:
- energy sources such as gas, oil and others.
- precious metals such as gold, platinum, copper, silver.
- stock indices like S&P, NASDAQ and others.
- agricultural products such as soybean, wheat and others.
Our company offers not only the benefits of cooperation but also a number of undeniable advantages. What we offer would be hard to find in one place. Our service offerings include:
- More than 200 futures contracts and futures options.
- A wide variety of assets, among which you can find precious metals (not only gold, but also silver and platinum), oil products, agricultural products, stock market indices.
- Actual analytical data and forecasts.
- A very small commission for contracts. This is offered to our customers that regularly have transactions and activities in their accounts.
- Access to all of the world-famous exchanges (CME, EUREX, LIFFE, EURONEXT, NYMEX, CBOT).
- A professional trading platform called Bouchard Trader.
- The minimum volume of investments is 100,000 US dollars.
What are the aims of investors when investing in futures?
- Insurance against transaction risks by opening compensation transactions at other markets. This is known as hedging.
- Speculation regarding market price changes so as to generate an income.
A Worthy Alternative to a Bank Deposit
What is a bond?
A bond is a security that gives the right for a certain obligation from one party to the other. It provides for the money to be returned, with certain interest, at a specified period of time. This area of the financial markets is not known to have high interest rates. However, we offer our clients access to the world markets where they can find excellent transaction liquidity. Transactions in the bond markets are made quickly and without difficulties. Costs are low and transparent. To start trading in bonds with Bouchard Fintech, you should have access to our trading platform and open an account.
Bonds have a number of advantages that favorably distinguish them from other tools on the market. In particular, financial experts identify a number of main advantages that include:
- Compared to the usual deposit in a bank, bonds offer higher interest rates.
- Low fluctuations in the value of the securities, even during a long period of time.
- Stable income, the bondholder regularly receives payment on the bonds.
- High liquidity as you can sell bonds, at an excellent price, at the stock markets.
- Low risks as both the loan repayment period and the value of a security are known by both parties in advance.
What does our company offer to our customers?
- A wide variety of bonds: corporate, state and municipal. Those bonds are offered in any monetary unit.
- Support from our analysts as well as the providing of individual consultations for investment in the debt markets.
- Access to debt markets where the profit is fixed. The minimum volume of investments is 1,000,000 US dollars.
- The most favorable price for debt securities, from market participants, with fixed income.
- Low commissions as well as an absolutely transparent pricing system.
- Credit against the collateral of financial instruments. This includes portfolios that offer a consistent profit as well as Repurchase Agreements (known as Repo deals).
We have one of the widest networks of financial counterparties and they include: The National Bank of Canada, Citi Bank, UBS, JP Morgan, and others.
Today the bond market has about 300 thousand issuers in the world. Half of those bonds are issued by governments. Some 80% of those bonds are denominated in hard currencies such as the dollar and the euro.
Stocks and Shares
The shares market is a great place to trade since it offers the most liquid and profitable market conditions.
Stocks and Shares
Bouchard Fintech provides a wide range of possibilities for trading stocks and shares. Users are given access to the largest trading platforms of America, Asia and the countries of Europe. Shares of the world's largest corporations are traded on several exchanges at the same time. In almost all cases trading happens on one or more exchanges because this market is characterized by the highest volumes of trades and liquidity in the world. Thanks to the large number of counterparties that we have and the liquidity available, Bouchard Fintech offers a large selection of exchanges to trade on. We also offer high quality financial tools for our customers to use in creating their well-diversified portfolios
What does our company offer for trading stocks and shares?
- The ability to conduct trading on sites around the globe. Investors can choose to trade the shares of more than 10,000 companies from very different parts of the world.
- Direct access (DMA) to more than 20 world exchanges including: NYSE, NASDAQ, LSE, EURONEXT, HONG KONG, MICEX, etc.
- Access to the equity market in Europe, Asia and America. The minimum investment volume is 100,000 US dollars.
- Trading on a professional platform called Bouchard Trader.
- The ability to sell shares without coverage.
We provide professional analytics in various markets that will minimize all transaction risks. Bouchard Fintech offers a wide variety of shares and the most proven and profitable market strategies.
For investment and risk-hedging
There are many advantages of investing in precious metals such as gold, platinum and silver. First, these precious metals are known to retain their values. Second, they are a way to minimize risks. Third, these metals enjoy relative price stability in that there is usually less serious price fluctuation. Precious metals usually retain their value in the long term. The prices usually remain stable over a period of time. All listed precious metals have almost the same trading properties. They are considered a high-quality investment and enjoy a gradual price increase.
With an investment in precious metals, you may well increase your capital. At the same time, you would be protecting your investments against inflation. Investing in precious metals has been known by investors for a long time. Still, even centuries later, this investment strategy has not lost its relevance because it still works well. Investments in gold and platinum continue to show a strong investor demand even with the possible fluctuations.
What does our company offer to our customers?
- Precious metal ingots (gold, platinum) in their physical form.
- An anonymous precious metal account.
- Futures transactions.
- Funds with precious metals investments.
- Trading with physical ingots of silver and gold.
You can buy gold in bars of standard size. Usually they are offered in nominal values of 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000 ounces. The delivery time for physical gold ingots is usually one working week. The buying rate for precious metal is established by the company on the basis of the current price within the world markets. It should be remembered that the cost depends on the nominal value of gold, as well as the amount of purchase.
To make a purchase, just fill out the application form and contact our company representatives. They will help you with all the details and provide you with the price and the possible risk factors. After the transaction, our representatives will connect with the buyer to provide the details regarding the delivery, the terms and the necessary documents. The Gold is delivered to a partner bank for them to hold in a secure space. If you wish to pick up your gold ingots immediately then you would need to issue a special order.